It feels like things have been pretty heavy here on the blog. I intended to write a post about some of the funny things that have happened to us recently, but as I sat down to write, I realized I’m still pretty stuffy in the head with my cold. So funny post another day! Today it’s a few things I’m thankful for.
– I’m thankful for a husband who got me in the habit of saying the things I’m thankful for each morning.
– I’m thankful for the ability to sleep in if I need to.
– I’m thankful for the ability to buy healthy food at a reasonable price (I love you Aldi!)
– I’m thankful for the ability to write multiple books (links to my books below!)
– I’m thankful for another day on this earth.
– I’m thankful for four walls and a roof and a safe living space.
– I’m thankful for living close to Bret’s work, which makes sharing a car super easy.
– I’m thankful to still be out of debt.
– I’m thankful we have money in savings.
– I’m thankful I’m still sober.
– I’m thankful for this blog, all of my faithful readers, and the lessons it has taught me.
What are you thankful for today?
Did you like what you read? Here’s some ways you can support us and this blog!
Join our Facebook group, Planning an Epic Road Trip on Any Budget
Join the Journey With The G’s email list (bonus – you get my Epic Road Trip Budget spreadsheet)
Buy my book, Planning an Epic Road Trip on any Budget
Buy my book, Trusting God With 2 Cents: 22 Days To Becoming A Successful Christian Business Owner.
Shop on Amazon (no additional cost to you, this gives us a percentage of what you order).
Check out our resources page.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel