I’ve really enjoyed sharing some of my all-time favorite and life-changing books the past few weeks with y’all, but I wanted to do something a little different today, talk about WHY you should read. I have to say, I’ve missed chatting about what’s going on in our life but it has been fun to have a stricter structure to my posts. I hope you’ve found a new book to read so far, if you have, let me know in the comments below!
Here’s how reading has changed my life:
– It caused me to change careers.
– It gave me an epicly strong marriage.
– It opens my eyes to worlds I never knew existed.
– It reminded me that I’m not alone in my struggles.
– It has challenged my thoughts on things and encouraged me to look at other sides.
– It has brought me new friends and closer to those I already had.
– It has given me an excuse to take a cool trip.
Why do you read?
Check out all of my 2018 Read A New Book Month recommendations.
Did you like what you read? Here’s some ways you can support us and this blog!
Join our Facebook group, Planning an Epic Road Trip on Any Budget
Join the Journey With The G’s email list (bonus – you get my Epic Road Trip Budget spreadsheet)
Buy my book, Planning an Epic Road Trip on any Budget
Buy my book, Trusting God With 2 Cents: 22 Days To Becoming A Successful Christian Business Owner.
Shop on Amazon (no additional cost to you, this gives us a percentage of what you order).
Check out our resources page.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel