Today is my last day at the event, so I wanted to share my top “take-aways”:
1. Don’t fear what people think of you. There will always be people who don’t like you, so just let it go. For example, I try to not write AS much about how awesome my life is, my relationship with Christ, my business and my marriage….because I know there are people who don’t experience that….but I want to stop keeping those things to myself. I have a great life and I want to share my joy.
2. Don’t fear what people think of your business. There will always be people who don’t like you, so just let it go.
3. People want to know how messed up your life is, it makes you more real.
4. I need to write more books.
5. I need to become a public speaker.
6. Infuse my personality into everything related to my business.
7. Going to an event like this will turn my husband into an entrepreneur overnight. (Seriously, he’s already writing a book and thinking about several small business ideas.)
I HIGHLY recommend this event, sign up for updates for next year here! Even if you are a guy…there were several guys in attendance. You NEED to make this happen for you next year!