I feel like I’m finally on the mend today, which is good because I have some work for one of my clients today! It was hard to take it easy this week. I thought this week would be one of knocking out a number of projects, making progress on things that have been sitting for a while, and just an all around catch up week. I was not expecting to get sick, and stuck in bed most of the week. But instead of getting discouraged in my lack of productivity, I decided to be thankful. Here are a handful of the things I AM thankful for this week:
– That Bret closed on his second house, which takes a little of the financial burden off me.
– That my clients are super understanding, and care about my health most of all.
– That it is a slow season on all fronts (Bret’s out of school, client projects are slower right now, etc)
– That I have jobs that allow me to take breaks when I need to.
– That I have learned over the years to listen to my body, and not push things.
– That the imperative things were accomplished.
What about you? What are you thankful for when life forces you to slow down?
Originally posted 8/12/17
Did you like what you read? Here’s some ways you can support us and this blog!
Join our Facebook group, Planning an Epic Road Trip on Any Budget
Join the Journey With The G’s email list (bonus – you get my Epic Road Trip Budget spreadsheet)
Buy my book, Planning an Epic Road Trip on any Budget
Buy my book, Trusting God With 2 Cents: 22 Days To Becoming A Successful Christian Business Owner.
Shop on Amazon (no additional cost to you, this gives us a percentage of what you order).
Check out our resources page.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel