For the past two and a half months, I’ve been rereading every single blog post I’ve written. I only have about 3 months of posts left. I’ve been reading with the intention to find posts that are pinable and shareable (and content that can be used for other things). Some have been a quick scan, knowing I won’t want to share it. Some have been an in depth read. So what’s it like, looking back on 6.5 years of your life? Seeing what you talked about at different times? Here are a few takeaways.
– Taking steps, even very small ones, every single day, adds up to something incredible. I am blown away at the mass of words I’ve created, just by showing up again and again.
– When you start something new, you will not be perfect at the beginning. I didn’t find much until a good year and 2 months after I started writing. Now, to be fair, when I first started the blog, it was to reach potential wedding photography clients. It is so much different now.
– It will take a while to find your voice. I think a lot really clicked for me after I shared about my alcoholism. When I put myself out there, and got a great response, it gave me a lot of confidence to share more personally.
– Things will change over time, and that’s ok.
– Even if you think no one is reading, and no one is impacted, maybe YOU will be impacted by yourself in the future. I reread a post about waiting, and it helped and encouraged me that day.
Have you ever looked back on your life, your work, etc? What did you find?
Did you like what you read? Here’s some ways you can support us and this blog!
Join our Facebook group, Planning an Epic Road Trip on Any Budget
Join the Journey With The G’s email list (bonus – you get my Epic Road Trip Budget spreadsheet)
Buy my book, Planning an Epic Road Trip on any Budget
Buy my book, Trusting God With 2 Cents: 22 Days To Becoming A Successful Christian Business Owner.
Shop on Amazon (no additional cost to you, this gives us a percentage of what you order).
Check out our resources page.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel