As I was trying to figure out what to blog today, one idea was a reverse bucket list. I did a little digging, and basically, it’s a list of things I HAVE done. I thought it would be a great exercise, not only as a way for y’all to get to know me more, but also a way for me to be thankful.
1. Meet and marry someone.
2. Marry my best friend.
a four cross country road trips.
4. See Jenny Lake again.
5. Make six figures (granted, this was in cumulative years, but still).
6. Write a book*.
7. Write another book*.
8. Successfully quit drinking.
9. Pay off and stay out of debt.
10. Start and continue a blog.
11. Make money from a blog. (It’s a little baby amount, but it’s something!)
12. Read a lot of books.
13. Jump out of a plane.
14. Work for myself.
15. Encourage others to grow their businesses.
What’s on your reverse bucket list?
* Amazon Affiliate link
Did you like what you read? Here’s some ways you can support us and this blog!
Join our Facebook group, Planning an Epic Road Trip on Any Budget
Join the Journey With The G’s email list (bonus – you get my Epic Road Trip Budget spreadsheet)
Buy my book, Planning an Epic Road Trip on any Budget
Buy my book, Trusting God With 2 Cents: 22 Days To Becoming A Successful Christian Business Owner.
Shop on Amazon (no additional cost to you, this gives us a percentage of what you order).
Check out our resources page.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel