So, 1,500 days…what have we done in that time?
- We got married!
- Bret adjusted to living on the east coast
- We drove cross country
- We photographed 28 weddings together (that’s about 60% of my weddings!)
- We did some rock climbing
- We ate healthy
- We ate unhealthy
- I started doing photography full-time
- Bret tried puppetry
- I made the best crab cakes in the world
- We drove across the country again
- Bret made me breakfast in bed
- Bret built a giant snowman
- Bret started a business
- I became an old bay hummus expert
- Bret bought me the best birthday present ever…flashes!
- We took a trip away, just the two of us, for the first time since we got married
- Bret completed 4 years of college
Bret, thank you for giving me the best 1500 days of my life. You have helped me to become a better person than I ever imagined I could be. Thank you for always seeing the best in me…and if not, the best that I could be. You have pushed me to be all that God has called me to be. Thank you for truly loving me as Christ loves the church. I am humbled that you love me despite all the times I’ve screwed up.
You rock mister. Glad we can have fun together. 🙂